We’ve made recent changes in the location of the courses’ tab books. Here’s an updated step-by-step guide in accessing your tab books using a web browser.
1. Type in GuitarZoom.com in the address bar of your web browser and click on the ‘Sign-In’ tab at the top navigation menu.
2. You’ll know you’ve successfully logged in when you see your ‘My Dashboard’ tab instead of the ‘Sign in’ tab.
3. Hover your cursor on the My Dashboard navigation menu on top of the page until a drop-down
menu appears. Then, click on the ‘My Courses’ tab from the drop-down.
4. Click the course you’d like to view and click the Start Course button.
5. On the course page, there should be a blue Download Book button on the right side just below the course title. Click on that to view or download the tab book for the course.
Enjoy your lessons!
If you ever have trouble finding your tab books, please feel free to send a support ticket.