The GuitarZoom Mobile App contains access to the GuitarZoom VIP Membership and Guitar Toolbox only. Members' stand-alone courses can be accessed via mobile and desktop browsers at https://guitarzoom.com/login
Here's how to access your Play Song with Steve Stine from the member website with a mobile browser on an iPhone/iPad or an Android device:
1) On your mobile browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari), please type on the address bar the link for GuitarZoom's member website, https://guitarzoom.com
2) Tap on the three-line icon on the upper right corner of the page.
3) A drop-down menu then appears. Please tap on Sign-in.
4) Sign-in with either your social media accounts (Facebook or Google Account) or your username/email address and password.
5) Inside your account dashboard, make sure you tap on the Play Songs icon at the bottom part of your screen.
Alternatively, you can tap the three-line icon on the upper right side of the screen to show the drop-down menu.
Then, tap on the Play Songs navigation menu to access your Play Songs dashboard.
Here's a short video on how your Play Songs dashboard looks like -